Amy C. Egloff
Amy C. Egloff is a founding partner of Goldstein, Egloff, Ramos & Wood, LLP, a firm concentrating its practice on all aspects of family law. Her practice includes litigation and mediation for all aspects of divorce, custody, child support, modification, alimony, and multi-state family law matters. She also accepts appointments as special master and parenting coordinator.
- Divorce litigation
- Military divorces
- High asset and complex asset property division
- Business ownership including family-owned businesses and other business interests relating to divorce
- Special Master
- Parenting Coordinator
- Law Clerk for the Justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court
Professional Experience and Civic Activities
She has served as a Trustee of the Women's Bar Foundation since 2010, and is a long-time mentor and trainer for the Women's Bar Foundation Pro Bono Family Law Project for Battered Women.
Ms. Egloff was also a member of the Steering Committee for the Family Law Section of the Boston Bar Association from 2006 through 2012, serving as the co-chair of the pro bono subcommittee, the membership subcommittee, and the public policy subcommittee. She also served as a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association Family Law Section Counsel.
- Massachusetts, 2004
- First Circuit Court of Appeals, 2011
- Federal District Court of Massachusetts, 2011
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star, Family Law (2011 to present)
- Law Clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court (2004)
- J.D., 2004, University of Notre Dame School of Law
- M.Div., 1997, Princeton Theological Seminary (Counseling Concentration)
- B.A., 1992, Grinnell College (English Major)
Back to Other Divorce Professionals